Erasmus+ KA2 P4SS project: Soft Skills Training App, the platform to develop the soft skills in a playful manner
August 29, 2022 Mariassunta Telesca
August 29, 2022
Nowadays, guys spend their time on their smartphones on a daily basis, so the possibility to develop a digital app...
The Soft Skills Tree – Game Manual: the second output of the Playing 4 Soft Skills project is online
The second output of the “Playing 4 Soft Skills” project is online! This is the “Soft Skills Tree – Game...
Erasmus+ KA2 “Playing 4 Soft Skills” project: gamification as a pedagogical approach
Why is non-formal education important? Everyday life and professional activity in the 21st century often require us flexibility, creativity and...
- Job Shadowing in Rimini: an indelible experience for some Polish teachers at the Scuola Maestre Pie
- Reintegrate Wellbeing: an Erasmus+ project to prevent and “treat” burnout in the workplace
- In Lisbon enjoying the Pastel de nata, the typical Portuguese dessert
- Stimulating learning mobility: the European Commission opens a public consultation
- A black scarf, a guitar and an intense voice: in Portugal to discover fado and Amalia Rodrigues