Erasmus+ KA2 P4SS project: Soft Skills Training App, the platform to develop the soft skills in a playful manner
Nowadays, guys spend their time on their smartphones on a daily basis, so the possibility to develop a digital app...
The Soft Skills Tree – Game Manual: the second output of the Playing 4 Soft Skills project is online
The second output of the “Playing 4 Soft Skills” project is online! This is the “Soft Skills Tree – Game...
Why is non-formal education important? Everyday life and professional activity in the 21st century often require us flexibility, creativity and...
- Design’s Influence on Success: Insights from the “Design Me” Erasmus+ Project
- Students will learn lessons with VR technology
- Social Innovations – social and education inclusion” project for Bulgarian teachers and students at Tribeka Training Lab
- “Gastronomic” Job Shadowing in Rimini for the Teachers from ZST in Turku
- Bulgarian Students in Berlin Boost their Skills Digitally through Innovative Educational Project