Erasmus+ KA2 P4SS project: Soft Skills Training App, the platform to develop the soft skills in a playful manner
Nowadays, guys spend their time on their smartphones on a daily basis, so the possibility to develop a digital app...
The Soft Skills Tree – Game Manual: the second output of the Playing 4 Soft Skills project is online
The second output of the “Playing 4 Soft Skills” project is online! This is the “Soft Skills Tree – Game...
Why is non-formal education important? Everyday life and professional activity in the 21st century often require us flexibility, creativity and...
- The secrets of creating computer games and designing online stores were learned by students of the Zespół Szkół Informatycznych in Kielce, Poland
- The Erasmus+ 2023 call has been published: read the deadlines
- Erasmus+: the KA2 Mob4app project has come to an end
- At the foot of Mount Vitosha, alive, open, dynamic: Erasmus+ in Sofia is a journey between tradition and modernity
- Erasmus+: the latest news from the KA2 IPAL project