Category: <span>Playing 4 Soft Skills</span>
Erasmus+ KA2 P4SS project: Soft Skills Training App, the platform to develop the soft skills in a playful manner
August 29, 2022 Mariassunta Telesca
August 29, 2022
Nowadays, guys spend their time on their smartphones on a daily basis, so the possibility to develop a digital app...
The Soft Skills Tree – Game Manual: the second output of the Playing 4 Soft Skills project is online
The second output of the “Playing 4 Soft Skills” project is online! This is the “Soft Skills Tree – Game...
Erasmus+ KA2 “Playing 4 Soft Skills” project: gamification as a pedagogical approach
Why is non-formal education important? Everyday life and professional activity in the 21st century often require us flexibility, creativity and...
A week of Learning and Training Transnational Activities: what’s happened in Malaga?
March 25, 2022 Mariassunta Telesca
March 25, 2022
The week of learning and training transnational activities (known as LTTA) of the Playing 4 Soft SKills project took place...
- Professional & Cultural Experiences of Young Landscape Architecture Students in Spain
- The professional mobility of students and teachers from ZSZ NR 3 in Starachowice in Rimini has just ended
- The ZSP students’ experiences in Rimini
- A Student’s Spring in Sofia
- Top Class Programme: Paid Internships in the Hospitality Industry in Greece