A week of Learning and Training Transnational Activities: what’s happened in Malaga?
March 25, 2022 Mariassunta Telesca
March 25, 2022
The week of learning and training transnational activities (known as LTTA) of the Playing 4 Soft SKills project took place...
Playing 4 Soft Skills: one year behind, one more to go!
September 27, 2021 Nicolò Angelo
September 27, 2021
Whoever is reading this post and happens to work in the field of project management is fully aware that a...
The value of developing soft skills in students’ education
July 27, 2021 Mariassunta Telesca
July 27, 2021
As the world is becoming more technological and conformist, the labour market is constantly looking for factors that can make...
Playing 4 Soft Skills: how to activate new competences through game and creativity
November 30, 2020 Nicolò Angelo
November 30, 2020
A new adventure has just started for Berlink, our training agency located in Berlin, for Axonforce, our technological partner, and...
- Reintegrate Wellbeing: an Erasmus+ project to prevent and “treat” burnout in the workplace
- In Lisbon enjoying the Pastel de nata, the typical Portuguese dessert
- Stimulating learning mobility: the European Commission opens a public consultation
- A black scarf, a guitar and an intense voice: in Portugal to discover fado and Amalia Rodrigues
- The hearts of ETN are with with all the people of Turkey and Syria