Author: <span>Nicolò Angelo</span>
Playing 4 Soft Skills: one year behind, one more to go!
September 27, 2021 Nicolò Angelo
September 27, 2021
Whoever is reading this post and happens to work in the field of project management is fully aware that a...
Playing 4 Soft Skills: how to activate new competences through game and creativity
November 30, 2020 Nicolò Angelo
November 30, 2020
A new adventure has just started for Berlink, our training agency located in Berlin, for Axonforce, our technological partner, and...
- Job Shadowing in Rimini: an indelible experience for some Polish teachers at the Scuola Maestre Pie
- Reintegrate Wellbeing: an Erasmus+ project to prevent and “treat” burnout in the workplace
- In Lisbon enjoying the Pastel de nata, the typical Portuguese dessert
- Stimulating learning mobility: the European Commission opens a public consultation
- A black scarf, a guitar and an intense voice: in Portugal to discover fado and Amalia Rodrigues